ROJA Futbol Club offers a positive, highly-competitive soccer experience for female players, parents, and coaches by fostering a holistic approach to building physical, mental, and social growth and tactical development through the game of soccer.
The heart of our club is FAMILY. We’ve set ourselves apart by creating a family-oriented culture where every player and family member feels welcome, supported, and heard. Your wants and needs are always a priority, so we’re focused on growing and evolving in a way that’s best for our ROJA family.
Diversity | Integrity | Continuous Learning
Innovation | Teamwork | Loyalty
Personal Responsibility | Excellence | Fun
- We emphasize the long-term growth of our players through well-rounded, high-quality training focused on developing fundamental skills, personal fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship at all levels of soccer instruction.
- We build a healthy perspective on both winning and losing. Success is defined by improvement, effort, competitive spirit, and team play.
- We provide a positive environment for every girl to participate, enjoy, and achieve success. Players are encouraged to explore and be creative without the worry of making mistakes — we believe that an environment with no limitations is where players can grow the most and realize their potential both as athletes and people.
- We promote self-confidence and self-esteem beyond the field of competition.
- We give every player an opportunity to play soccer — financial hardship will not prohibit a player from playing for ROJA.
ROJA will engage the whole community to be involved with our club development and successes with a variety of effective alliances, partnerships, and networks.
JOIN STING NEBRASKA
Contact us to see how your child can join Sting Nebraska.